TPC Online™ is a web-based learning platform providing access to TPC technical skills and safety courseware, assessment tests, and on-the-job training guides.
Designed for both the individual and organizations, TPC Online™ is a true learning management system that is often utilized as a total training solution. It is available 24-hours a day, from virtually anywhere users have access to the internet using a web-based browser.
For the Individual Learner
As an individual learner you can use TPC Online™ as your single source for e-learning training. Sharpen your current industrial maintenance skills or learn new trades by studying only the courses needed to meet your career goals and aspirations.
As an individual learner, you can:
- Launch TPC Online™ e-learning courses anywhere there is an internet connection.
- Launch TPC pre- and post-tests, receive scores and remedial report.
- Display and track progress against personalized training plans.
- Generate, view, print, and export an individual activity report in real-time.
For the Organization
Industrial organizations can use TPC Online™ as a central learning management system. Because TPC Online™ is a web-based training platform, it facilitates corporate-wide training initiatives on a central, securely hosted environment. The management of complex training programs is further simplified with sophisticated administrative tools.
These administrative tools help effectively manage maintenance training programs for a single facility or across an entire enterprise. TPC Training Systems, along with TPC Online™, provides you with a total training solution.
Training Administrators can:
- Assign, track, and report on technical skills training at one location or throughout the organization.
- Create locations, assign local administrators, and register students.
- Craft and track personalized training plans by individual or group.
- View, edit, change assignment start and due dates, allow additional test attempts, and manually enter scores.
- Generate, filter, view, print, and export a number of administrative reports in real-time (export formats include Adobe Acrobat, Microsoft Excel, comma separated value, and more).
TPC Online Advantages:
- Training available when you are – 24/7 access to TPC Online™.
- Take only the training you need and review the courses as often as you like.
- Test your knowledge with end-of-lesson skill assessments and pre- and post-tests and receive the results immediately.
- Each course is available to you for one (1) year after purchase.