Textbooks & Course Manuals
TPC Training Systems offers one of the most comprehensive Technical Skills and Safety courseware libraries of course manuals, booklets, and compliance manuals.
Technical Skills Course Manuals
For our technical skills training, we offer course manuals for more than 141 individual courses comprising more than 873 complete lessons on virtually every subject your students' need. Every one of our courses is full of features designed to enhance your students' learning experience.
- Content-Rich: All lessons provide detailed information your students need to fully meet your performance requirements
- Helpful Visual Aids: Hundreds of illustrations, photos, charts, and graphs to help your students visualize key concepts
- Glossaries: Key technical terms are defined within glossaries to help your students learn the language of their technical field
- Self-Testing: Comprehensive self-check and progress-check items with remediation to ensure your students have grasped the key information before they move on to more advanced topics or prepare for a test
- Comprehensive Testing: Every course is fully supported by paper-based tests as well as online tests using TPC Online
- Multi-Lingual: A select number of technical skills courses are available in Spanish (see individual course product offerings for more information)
Safety Course Booklets
For our safety training,
we offer employee booklets that summarize vital information about safety and regulatory compliance topics. Each sixteen page, fully-illustrated booklet gives employees something to take with them after finishing their training sessions, and reinforce important safety messages. Booklets correspond to each Safety Meeting Kit and Regulatory Compliance Kit topic.
- Fully-Illustrated: Each booklet contains supporting graphics and illustrations to enhance the learning experience
- One-Page Quiz: Each booklet contains a one-page quiz
- Multi-Lingual: All safety courses are available in both English and Spanish
Regulatory Compliance Manuals
TPC Training Systems' Regulatory Compliance Manuals help facilities to understand and comply with OSHA regulations. The manuals review the regulations and their compliance requirements, as well as provide materials that are necessary to help meet those requirements.
Our Compliance Manuals include:
- The background of the regulation
- Major compliance requirements
- The "fill-in-the-blank" written compliance program
- A glossary of terms
- Forms and procedures