TPC Training Systems' online and safety video training on Accident Investigation show maintenance employees steps that are taken in an accident investigation, and highlight how important it is for employees to fully cooperate with any inquiry. They also point out that while an investigation's focus is to determine the cause of an accident, the overall goal is to prevent similar accidents from happening again.
The topics covered in this industrial safety course include:
– Securing an accident scene.
– "Root-cause" analysis.
– The importance of investigative interviews.
– Assisting in an accident investigation.
– Reporting the near misses.
– The role of policies, equipment and training on accident prevention.
– and more.
If you require Spanish language or VHS formats of our Accident Investigation Safety training dvd, please contact your TPC Account Manager at 800.837.8872.