TPC Training Systems' training products on "Bloodborne Pathogens in Heavy Industry" have been specifically created to assist facilities in fulfilling the OSHA Bloodborne Pathogens Standard's (29 CFR Part 1910.1030) training requirements.
Topics covered in these products include:
– Epidemiology and symptoms of bloodborne diseases.
– Modes by which bloodborne disease is transmitted.
– The Exposure Control Plan.
– Recognition of exposure situations.
– Practices to prevent exposure.
– HBV vaccination.
– Emergency procedures.
– Signs and labels.
– Selection and use of personal protective equipment.
– and more.
If you require Spanish language or VHS formats, please contact your TPC Account Manager at 800.837.8872.