TPC Training Systems' online and safety video training on Dealing with Drug and Alcohol Abuse for Employees discuss the various types of substance abuse that are found in the workplace, how they can affect an employee's work situation and what employees themselves can do to help keep their workplace drug and alcohol free.
Topics covered in this industrial safety course include:
– How substances are typically abused by employees.
– Alcohol and other depressants, and their effects.
– Stimulants, narcotics and hallucinogens, and their effects.
– How people get hooked on drugs and alcohol.
– Alcohol and drug policies.
– Helping employees overcome substance abuse.
– and more.
If you require Spanish language or VHS formats of our Dealing with Drug and Alcohol Abuse for Employees Safety training dvd, please contact your TPC Account Manager at 800.837.8872.