TPC Training Systems' online and safety video training on Eye Safety show how many eye problems are caused by not paying attention to the work employees are doing, or not wearing the appropriate protective equipment. They remind maintenance employees that eye injuries can easily happen to them and show them how to prevent these injuries.
Topics covered in this industrial safety course include:
– Physiology of the eye and how it functions.
– Common eye injuries and how they are caused.
– Short and long-term effects of eye injuries.
– Eye care and safety practices.
– Selecting and using appropriate personal protective equipment.
– and more.
If you require Spanish language or VHS formats of our Eye Safety training dvd, please contact your TPC Account Manager at 800.837.8872.