This product includes two videotape/DVD training programs, "OSHA Recordkeeping for Managers and Supervisors" and "OSHA Recordkeeping for Employees", that cover the details of the regulation's requirements, show actual workplace incidents demonstrating what each level of employee's responsibilities are in documenting and reporting recordable accidents, and review the information that they need to provide.
Topics covered in this industrial safety course include:
– Revisions in the regulation and why recordkeeping is important.
– Which recordkeeping requirements apply to specific work environments.
– Using the new recordkeeping forms.
– Definitions and examples of work-related illnesses and injuries.
– Information employees should provide about an incident situation.
– "Recordable incident" scenario.
– and more.
If you require Spanish language or VHS format of our OSHA Recordkeeping for Managers, Supervisors, and Employees safety training dvd, please contact your TPC Account Manager at 800.837.8872.