Customized Instructor-led Courses
Bring Industry-Leading Maintenance Training to Your Facility
TPC’s live instructor format is the most effective way to learn and retain maintenance skills, and our on-site training option allows your employees to get personalized help that's relevant to your facility's own needs and equipment.
Why choose on-site training vs. public seminars?
Cost Savings — If you have several employees in need of training on a given topic, an on-site may be a more cost-effective option. You can also save time and travel costs by keeping workers onsite.
Customized Content — The instructor can tailor the seminar to the specific needs of your facility, including discussion of your specific equipment.
Flexibility — Our training can accommodate multiple shifts and different start and end times.
Scale — The larger the group, the more you save. On-site training is the most efficient way to get a full team trained up quickly.
Best Results — On-site training combines the knowledge retention gains of live training with the ability for workers to learn in their own environment, resulting in the best skills gain for your workforce.
Air Conditioning - Boilers - HVAC
– Air Conditioning and Refrigeration
– Boiler Operation, Maintenance & Safety
– Chilled Water Systems
– HVAC Electrical Controls & Air Distribution
– HVAC Workshop – Air Conditioning & Boilers
Electrical - Electrical Controls
– 2015 National Electrical Code
– Arc Flash Electrical Safety NFPA 70E
– Arc Flash Electrical Safety NFPA 70E with Skills & Certification
– Basic Electricity for the Non-Electrician
– ControlLogix™ - Fundamentals, Communications, Applications & Troubleshooting
– DC Electrical Systems for Mobile Vehicles & Equipment
– Electric Motors and Motor Control Circuits
– Electrical Ladder Drawings, Schematics & Diagrams
– Electrical Troubleshooting & Preventive Maintenance
– Electrical Workshop – Basics to Troubleshooting
– Generators & Emergency Power
– High Voltage Electrical Safety
– Photovoltaic - Fundamentals, Applications, & Maintenance
– PLC Programming & Applications
– PLC Workshop - From Introduction to Application
– PLCs for Non-Programmers
– Variable Frequency Drives
Facility & Plant Management
– Inventory Control for Maintenance
– Maintenance Planning & Scheduling
– Predictive Maintenance & Condition Monitoring
– Total Productive Maintenance (TPM) & 5S
– Fluid Power-Hydraulics-Pneumatics
– Understanding & Troubleshooting Hydraulics
Pumps - Piping - Mechanical
– Maintenance Welding
– Plumbing and Pipefitting for Plants & Buildings
– Pump Repair & Maintenance
– Pumps & Pump Systems: Specification, Installation & Operation
– Steam Systems Maintenance, Safety & Optimization
– Troubleshooting Mechanical Drive Systems & Rotating Equipment
We also offer block purchases for our public seminars — ideal for teams that need training on a bigger variety of topics over time.
Specialty On-Site Courses
In addition to offering all of our public seminar classes as on-sites, we also conduct several specialty courses that are only available as on-sites. Contact TPC Trainco for more information about these specialty on-site training courses.