An accredited, comprehensive introduction to the engineering behind complex rigging, lifting, and transport activities.
New Online Rigging Engineering Course Library
TPC’s new Rigging Engineering courses cover the following topics:
Select each curse title to view a detailed course description.
– Engineering Principles for Rigging and Load Handling Activities
– Crane and Derrick Engineering, Installation and Planning
– Rigging & Load Handling Equipment Engineering & Applications
– Alternative Load Handling Equipment Engineering and Applications
– Lift Planning Procedure, Considerations, and Execution
– Specialized Transport Engineering and Considerations
– Standards & Regulations for Handling Equipment