TPC iSchematic transforms outdated, static machine schematics into a customized, interactive troubleshooting tool.
Where are the information gaps in your building or facility? iSchematic belongs there.
iSchematic is an open platform. Its patented process enables any schematic, diagram, instruction, or workflow to be transformed into an easy-to-use interactive module, becoming part of a permanent, accessible, updatable repository.
Its applications are virtually limitless, but they include:
• Facility-wide management of machine-specific operations and troubleshooting
• Maintaining facility-wide access to information on machine updates and modifications
• Rapid onboarding of new hires and contractors on machine-specific tasks
• Documenting and sharing critical processes to reduce knowledge gaps with turnover
• Reinforcement of safety procedures on the spot, from the facility to the machine level
• Delivery of machine manuals in a mobile, accessible, easy-to-use format
• Compliance with requirements for arc flash safety documentation, from the transformer down to individual panels and circuits.
• HVAC system mapping to reduce energy costs
• Job applicant screening for machine-specific competency
• Team training on complex workflows down to individual machine tasks