TPC Training's online and safety video training package, HAZWOPER 40 Hour Training, provides maintenance employees with the information they need to understand the major areas covered by the regulation. The HAZWOPER 40 raining programs provide the comprehensive information needed by employees who are exposed to hazardous substances as a routine part of their jobs, the people who supervise and manage them, and the HAZMAT Incident Commander, and includes:– Understanding HAZWOPER.
– Understanding Chemical Hazards.
– The Emergency Response Plan.
– The Site Safety and Health Plan.
– HAZMAT Labeling.
– Confined Space Entry.
– Personal Protective Equipment.
– Medical Surveillance Programs.
– Monitoring Procedures and Equipment.
– Accidental Release Measures and Spill Cleanup Procedures.
– ANSI MSDS.
– Handling Hazardous Materials.
– Work Practices and Engineering Controls.
– Respiratory Protection.
– Fire Prevention.
– Dealing with the Media in Emergency Situations.
– Safety Orientation.
– Electrical Safety in HAZMAT Environments.
– Heat Stress.
– Decontamination Procedures.
If you require Spanish language or VHS format of our HAZWOPER: 40-Hour Training Package safety training dvd, please contact your TPC Account Manager at 800.837.8872.