TPC Training Systems' online and safety video training on Dealing with Drug and Alcohol Abuse for Managers and Supervisors discuss the various forms of substance abuse that are typically found in the workplace, how managers and supervisors can detect substance abuse problems, and what they should and shouldn't do if they discover a worker with a substance abuse problem.
Topics covered in this industrial safety course include:
– How substance abuse can affect a workplace.
– Laws and regulations related to substance abuse.
– How to help create an alcohol and drug-free workplace.
– The role of education and testing in preventing substance abuse.
– Recognizing on-the-job substance abuse.
– How to handle substance abuse situations.
– and more.
If you require Spanish language or VHS formats of our Dealing with Drug and Alcohol Abuse for Managers and Supervisors Safety training dvd, please contact your TPC Account Manager at 800.837.8872.