TPC Training's online and safety video training on DOT HAZMAT General Awareness focuses on employees who handle hazardous materials. The products review a number of topics aimed at making these employees more aware of situations in which they may encounter hazardous chemicals, the nature of the hazards and the issue of taking appropriate security measures when dealing with hazardous materials that the DOT has added to the regulation.
Topics covered in this industrial safety course include:
– The purpose of DOT hazardous materials regulations in 49 CFR 172.700.
– The definition of hazardous materials.
– Required employee training.
– Shipping papers.
– 24-hour emergency response telephone numbers.
– Hazard class labels and placards.
– Other labels that may indicate materials are hazardous.
– Proper packaging and packaging materials.
– The Hazardous Materials Table.
– and more.
If you require Spanish language or VHS formats of our DOT HAZMAT General Awareness safety training dvd, please contact your TPC Account Manager at 800.837.8872.