TPC Training Systems' online and safety video training on DOT HAZMAT General Awareness focus on employees who handle hazardous materials. The products review a number of topics aimed at making these employees more aware of situations in which they may encounter hazardous chemicals, the nature of the hazards and the issue of taking appropriate security measures when dealing with hazardous materials that the DOT has added to the regulation.
Topics covered in this industrial safety course include:
– The regulation itself.
– Hazardous materials, definitions and classes.
– Hazard communication.
– Hazard indicators, such as labels, shipping papers and placards.
– Where hazardous materials may be encountered.
– Packaging and storage.
– Transport (trucks, ships, rail, etc.).
– Security risks and terrorism.
If you require Spanish language or VHS formats of our DOT HAZMAT General Awareness safety training dvd, please contact your TPC Account Manager at 800.837.8872.