TPC Training Systems' online and safety video training products on Laboratory Ergonomics discuss the need to set up work areas correctly, as well as how to minimize the strain of using laboratory equipment, tools and instruments.
Topics covered in this industrial safety course include:– Parts of the body most susceptible to ergonomic problems.
– Arranging work areas to minimize stress and strain.
– Working from neutral positions.
– Most and least stressful types of body movements.
– Proper lifting techniques.
– Effective stretching exercises.
– and more.
If you require Spanish language or VHS format of our Laboratory Ergonomics safety training dvd, please contact your TPC Account Manager at 800.837.8872.