TPC Training Systems' training products on "OSHA Recordkeeping for Managers and Supervisors" cover the details of the regulation's requirements, and show actual workplace incidents that demonstrate what their responsibilities are in documenting and reporting recordable accidents.
Topics covered in this industrial safety course include:
– Revisions in the regulation.
– Why recordkeeping is important.
– Which recordkeeping requirements apply to specific work environments.
– Using the new recordkeeping forms.
– "Recordable incident" scenarios.
– and more.
If you require Spanish language or VHS format of our OSHA Recordkeeping for Managers and Supervisors safety training dvd, please contact your TPC Account Manager at 800.837.8872.