TPC Training's online and safety video training on OSHA Recordkeeping for Managers and Supervisors covers the details of the regulation's requirements, and show actual workplace incidents that demonstrate what their responsibilities are in documenting and reporting recordable accidents.
Topics covered in this industrial safety course include:
– The importance of recordkeeping.
– Exempt businesses.
– Recordable incidents.
– Work-related illnesses/injuries and new cases.
– The three key recordkeeping forms.
– Employee rights under OSHA's Part 1904.
– Other recordkeeping issues.
– and more.
If you require Spanish language or VHS format of our OSHA Recordkeeping for Managers and Supervisors safety training dvd, please contact your TPC Account Manager at 800.837.8872.