TPC Training's online and safety video training on Safe Handling of Laboratory Glassware discusses the nature of various types of glassware, and the problems it can cause... as well as the need for employees to use and maintain laboratory glassware safely.
Topics covered in this industrial safety course include:
– Inspecting glassware before use.
– Effects of extreme temperatures and pressures.
– Matching glassware to the experiment.
– Working with glass tubing.
– Using personal protective equipment.
– Storage and handling.
– Washing and cleanup.
– and more.
If you require Spanish language or VHS format of our Safe Handling of Laboratory Glassware safety training dvd, please contact your TPC Account Manager at 800.837.8872.