TPC Training Systems' online and safety video training on Preventing Sexual Harassment for Managers and Supervisors look at behaviors and actions that can constitute sexual harassment, discuss why managers and supervisors must pay particular attention to what they say and do, and examine how to recognize sexual harassment in the workplace.
Topics covered in this industrial safety course include:
– What constitutes sexual harassment.
– Managers' and supervisors' responsibilities.
– Preventing sexual harassment.
– Recognizing sexual harassment.
– What to do if sexual harassment occurs.
If you require Spanish language or VHS formats of our Sexual Harassment for Managers safety training dvd, please contact your TPC Account Manager at 800.837.8872.