TPC Training's training products on "Silica Safety in Industrial and Construction Environments" explain the hazards that are associated with silica dust, review the OSHA standards for industry and construction, and show employees what they can do to protect themselves from silica dust on the job.
Topics covered in this industrial safety course include:
– The hazards of respirable crystalline silica.
– OSHA's Silica Safety Standards.
– Exposure to silica dust in the workplace.
– A silica dust exposure control plan.
– Control systems, safe work practices and PPE.
– Medical surveillance and recordkeeping.
– and more.