TPC Training's online and safety video training on Workplace Harassment in Industrial Facilities discusses the various types of harassment that are found in the workplace, how they can affect an employee's work situation and what employees themselves can do to help prevent workplace harassment.
Topics covered in this industrial safety course include:– The nature of workplace harassment.
– How to recognize various types of harassment.
– How to handle verbal abuse and threats.
– The many forms sexual harassment can take.
– How to recognize the many variations of assault.
– Knowing what to do, and what not to do, when confronted with a stalker.
– How fostering a positive workplace environment can increase productivity and safety.
If you require Spanish language or VHS formats of our Workplace Harassment in Industrial Facilities safety training dvd, please contact your TPC Account Manager at 800.837.8872.