A continuing education unit (CEU) corresponds to the amount of time one participates in an organized continuing education experience. Our CEUs have been accepted and approved by a number of agencies on the national and state level.
Online and Self-Study CoursesFor online and printed self-study courses, TPC Training is accredited by the International Association for Continuing Education and Training (IACET). TPC Training complies with the ANSI/IACET Standard, which is recognized internationally as a standard of excellence in instructional practices. As a result of this accreditation, TPC Training is authorized to issue the IACET CEU. CEUs are available at the rate of 0.1 CEUs per lesson. For more information about self-study CEUs and IACET, click here.
Advance your career with TPC Training’s continuing education options. Our JADE Learning division is the #1 source for meeting Electrical, HVACR, Water, Drinking Water, Wastewater, Engineering, and Alarm continuing education requirements as well as Electrical exam prep and skills training for the electrical trade.
For more than 20 years, JADE has helped over 150,000 professionals renew their licenses with online courses that meet individual state requirements.
What makes JADE Learning's training approach different?
– All courses are free to start. Switch as often as you like to find courses that fit your needs.
– Pay only to report your hours to state certification entities.
– All course material is online. Study at your own pace on virtually any device.
– JADE Learning is accepted for electrical continuing education in 45 states and jurisdictions.
– Courses are taught by licensed professionals who are Code and IMC experts with decades of experience.
Online continuing education classes are available for the following trades: