TPC Training Systems' online and safety video training on Bloodborne Pathogens in First Response Environments incorporate the latest medial language and needlestick guidelines that have been specifically created to assist first responders in fulfilling the OSHA Bloodborne Pathogens Standard's (29 CFR Part 1910.1030) training requirements.
Topics covered in this industrial safety course include:– Epidemiology and symptoms of bloodborne diseases.
– Modes by which bloodborne disease is transmitted.
– The Exposure Control Plan.
– Recognition of exposure situations.
– Practices to prevent exposure.
– HBV vaccination.
– Emergency procedures.
– Signs and labels.
– Selection and use of personal protective equipment.
If you require Spanish language or VHS formats of our Bloodborne Pathogens in First Response Environments safety training dvd, please contact your TPC Account Manager at 800.837.8872.