TPC Training's online and safety video training on Crane Safety point out to employees that over 90% of crane-related accidents are caused by human error and that they are the key to preventing these incidents.
Topics covered in this industrial safety course include:
– Recent changes in the OSHA crane regulations.
– Operator certification.
– Equipment inspection and hazard assessment.
– Boom, jib and overhead cranes.
– General and operational safety devices.
– Crane operations and hand signals.
– Working around power lines.
– and more.
If you require Spanish language or VHS formats of our Crane Safety training dvd, please contact your TPC Account Manager at 800.837.8872.