TPC Training Systems' Respiratory Protection and Safety training products on Scissor Lifts in Industrial and Construction Environments introduce maintenance employees to scissor lifts, make them aware of the hazards associated with these lifts and give them the information they need to work safely using a scissor lift or working near one.
Topics covered in this industrial safety course include:
– The types of scissor lifts and the training needed to operate them.
– The hazards associated with using scissor lifts.
– "Pre-start" and "worksite" inspections.
– Setting up, operating and moving a scissor lift.
– Working on the ground near a scissor lift.
If you require Spanish language or VHS format of our Scissor Lifts in Industrial and Construction Environments safety training dvd, please contact your TPC Account Manager at 800.837.8872.