TPC's Confined Space training course is created specifically for OSHA's Permit Required Confined Space Regulation (29 CFR Part 1910.146). Because of OSHA's broad definition of confined space, confined space training will be useful to a number of different types of facilities, including manufacturers, utilities, petroleum and chemical industries, hospitals and many others.
TPC Training's online and safety video training on Confined Space Entry addresses the major areas of employee training required by the regulation.
– Contents of the standard.
– Responsibilities of the employer, entry supervisors, attendants and entrants.
– Identifying permit spaces.
– Types of hazards that can be encountered.
– Safety equipment.
– Dealing with emergencies and rescue teams.
If you require Spanish language or VHS formats of our Confined Space Entry safety training dvd, please contact your TPC Account Manager at 800.837.8872.↺ Back to Regulatory Compliance Online Training Courses Courses