Created specifically to assist auto service facilities of all types in complying with federal, state and municipal Hazard Communication regulations, these products also address the major education and training requirements in these "chemical hazard" laws.
TPC Training's online and safety video training on "Hazard Communication in Auto Service Facilities" both introduce employees to the Hazard Communication regulations and provide training on the various types of chemicals found in auto service environments.
Topics covered in these products include:
– GHS Safety Data Sheets and container labels.
– Toxins, corrosives and irritants.
– Flammables, combustibles and gases.
– Carcinogens and radiation.
– Exposure situations.
– Personal protective equipment and chemical storage.
– Spills and cleanup.
– and more.If you require Spanish language or VHS format of our Hazard Communication in Auto Service Facilities safety training dvd, please contact your TPC Account Manager at 800.837.8872.
↺ Back to Regulatory Compliance Online Training Courses Courses