TPC Training's online and safety video training on Fire Prevention in Healthcare Facilities looks at the fire hazards that can be encountered in healthcare environments, discuss how fires can be prevented, and explain what employees should do in case a fire emergency occurs in their workplace.
Topics covered in this industrial safety course include:– How fires burn.
– The four most common classes of fires.
– Dealing with a fire emergency.
– Patient safety and evacuation procedures.
– Fire hazards in healthcare environments.
– Controlling electrical hazards.
– and more.
If you require Spanish language or VHS formats of our Fire Prevention in Healthcare Facilities safety training dvd, please contact your TPC Account Manager at 800.837.8872.