TPC Training's online and safety video training on Hazardous Materials Labels is designed to help employees understand the characteristics of different labeling systems and the ways that each convey information. By recognizing the differences and similarities of these systems, employees will be better prepared to work safely around hazardous materials.
Topics covered in this industrial safety course include:– OSHA's Hazard Communication Standard.
– The integration of the Globally Harmonized System (GHS) for the Classification and Labeling of Chemicals into the HAZCOM Standard.
– Types of containers requiring labels.
– Department of Transportation (DOT) hazardous materials classification.
– DOT label and placard requirements.
– The "Hazardous Materials Identification System" (HMIS).
– The National Fire Prevention Association (NFPA) labeling system.
– and more.
If you require Spanish language or VHS formats of our Hazardous Materials Labels safety training dvd, please contact your TPC Account Manager at 800.837.8872.