TPC Training Systems' online and safety video training on Hazardous Materials Labels are designed to help maintenance employees understand the characteristics of different labeling systems and the ways that each convey information. By recognizing the differences and similarities of these systems, employees will be better prepared to work safely around hazardous materials.
Topics covered in this industrial safety course include:– Types of containers requiring labels and the information required on the label.
– Department of Transportation (DOT) hazardous material classifications.
– DOT label and placard requirements.
– United Nations identification numbers.
– The Hazardous Materials Identification System (HMIS).
– The National Fire Prevention Association (NFPA) labeling system.
– Hazardous waste labeling.
If you require Spanish language or VHS formats of our Hazardous Materials Labels safety training dvd, please contact your TPC Account Manager at 800.837.8872.