TPC Training's online and safety video training on Safety Awareness for New Employees training addresses many of the most important safety issues confronting employees across a range of industries. Content is divided into concise chapters that look at commonly encountered workplace hazards, and how you can protect yourself from them, so new hires can start working safely right away.
Topics covered in this industrial safety course include:
– Industrial ergonomics.
– Using hand and power tools and powered machinery safely.
– Forklift safety.
– Electrical safety and lock-out/tag-out.
– Hazard communication and personal protective equipment.
– Fire prevention and emergency procedures.
– Health emergencies, first aid and bloodborne pathogens.
If you require Spanish language or VHS formats of our Safety Awareness for New Employees safety training dvd, please contact your TPC Account Manager at 800.837.8872.