TPC Training Systems' online and safety video training on Preventing Sexual Harassment for Employees discusses various forms of sexual harassment, explain how to avoid inadvertently sexually harassing someone and review the procedures employees should follow if they feel that they or a coworker are being sexually harassed.
Topics covered in this industrial safety course include:
– What constitutes sexual harassment.
– Behaviors to avoid.
– Recognizing victims and harassers.
– Avoiding accidental harassment.
– How to handle a sexual harassment incident.
– Reporting sexual harassment to management.
If you require Spanish language or VHS formats of our Sexual Harassment for Employees safety training dvd, please contact your TPC Account Manager at 800.837.8872.