TPC Training Systems' training products on "Indoor Air Quality" show employees the potentially harmful effects of poor air quality, and will help them prevent, identify and correct air quality problems.
Topics covered in these products include:– The sources of air contamination.
– Adhesive/solvent fumes and vehicle exhaust.
– How a building's occupants affect indoor air quality.
– The importance of proper housekeeping.
– Smoking and secondhand smoke.
– The use of humidifiers and dehumidifiers.
– Pollutant pathways, including air ducts and crawlspaces.
– Heating and air conditioning systems.
– The signs and symptoms of poor air quality.
– and more.
If you require Spanish language or VHS format of our Indoor Air Quality safety training dvd, please contact your TPC Account Manager at 800.837.8872.