TPC Training Systems' online and safety video training products on Guarding Against Tuberculosis in the Healthcare Environment include the changes in respiratory protection requirements. These products are designed to assist facilities and operations whose employees have a risk of exposure to tuberculosis. They also help employees understand the nature of the disease, as well as what they can do to protect themselves from infection.
Topics covered in this industrial safety course include:– Epidemiology and symptoms of tuberculosis.
– Modes by which tuberculosis is transmitted.
– The CDC Guidelines.
– The Exposure Control Plan.
– Recognition of exposure situations.
– Practices to prevent exposure.
– Administrative and engineering controls.
– Selection and use of personal protective equipment (including respirators).
– and more.
If you require Spanish language or VHS format of our Tuberculosis in the Healthcare Environment safety training dvd, please contact your TPC Account Manager at 800.837.8872.