TPC Training's training on "Hand and Power Tool Safety" discusses hand and power tool hazards, and show employees the equipment and safe practices they can use to prevent injuries.
Topics covered in this industrial safety course include:
– Hand and power tool hazards.
– Tool inspection and maintenance.
– Personal protective equipment (PPE).
– Using electric power tools safely.
– Preventing "kickbacks".
– Reducing hazards in a work area.
– and more.
If you require Spanish language or VHS formats of our Hand and Power Tool Safety training dvd, please contact your TPC Account Manager at 800.837.8872.