TPC Training Systems' online and safety video training on Welding Safety reminds maintenance employees that there are indeed a number of hazards associated with welding, and provide the information they need to work safely when involved with welding operations.
Topics covered in this industrial safety course include:
– Getting authorization for welding operations.
– Sparking and the risk of fire.
– Guards and protective barriers.
– Hazardous fumes and ventilation.
– The use of respirators and other personal protective equipment.
– Eye protection (welding helmets, filters, glasses and goggles)
– Inspecting welding equipment.
– Proper welding safety procedures.
If you require Spanish language or VHS formats of our Welding Safety training dvd, please contact your TPC Account Manager at 800.837.8872.