TPC Training's training products on "Welding Safety" discusses the hazards that are associated with welding and cutting tasks, and explain the equipment and safe practices employees can use to avoid them.
Topics covered in this industrial safety course include:
– The potential hazards of welding.
– "Designated areas", work permits and confined spaces.
– Preventing fires while welding.
– Protecting against toxic fumes.
– Googles, helmets and hand shields.
– Gloves, clothing and other protective equipment.
– and more.
If you require Spanish language or VHS formats of our Welding Safety training dvd, please contact your TPC Account Manager at 800.837.8872.