TPC Training Systems' online and safety video training on Dealing With Hazardous Spills are designed to help employees who seldom have to face the dangers of a hazardous spill deal with a cleanup situation.
Topics covered in this industrial safety course include:
– The Hazard Communication Plan.
– The Emergency Response Plan.
– Five levels of OSHA's HAZMAT training.
– Initial spill response.
– Spill containment.
– Instruments used to identify chemicals involved in a spill.
– Additional hazards of a spill site.
– and more.
If you require Spanish language or VHS formats of our Dealing with Hazardous Spills safety training dvd, please contact your TPC Account Manager at 800.837.8872.