Advanced capabilities allow organizations to administer, track, and evaluate training, performance, and compliance in one centralized application.
TPC Training today announced the launch of FUSION, a SAAS based platform which enables companies to promote the safety, well-being, and livelihood of their employees. Within one platform, FUSION offers a best-in-class learning management system (LMS), access to industrial skills and safety training libraries, hands-on training through digital simulations, a performance toolset via mobile forms, and comprehensive environmental health and safety (EHS) management solution.
“Organizations need to quickly onboard and train employees to execute their jobs safely and confidently, and FUSION allows them to do that while reducing the headache of utilizing multiple systems or paper processes to administer and report on progress,” said Derek Dunaway, CEO of TPC Training. “Having access to our self-paced and instructor-led training libraries and troubleshooting simulations, plus a full set of performance and compliance tools to manage internal and external workforces, has become a critical success factor for our growing customer base.”
TPC Training customers benefit from using FUSION to manage a complete set of training and EHS management solutions by:
- Delivering job- and location-specific training curriculum and testing programs
- Customizing, modifying and distributing automatic reports to relevant team members
- Utilizing mobile forms to perform and manage skills verifications, preventive maintenance programs, and safety audits
- Assigning and delivering automatic refresher or recurring training course requirements
- Pushing news and content to users via a central communication system
“FUSION gives leaders the ability to access leading-edge administration and performance tools beyond just training and troubleshooting content. The efficiency of bringing everything together in one system is a game changer for informing decisions, planning progress, and streamlining workforce management” said Tim Jacobs, VP, and General Manager of TPC Training.