TPC Training Systems' "Laboratory Safety Series" shows both new employees and "seasoned veterans" the importance of safety in the laboratory. The programs review OSHA regulations, cover the use of specific equipment, and stress the importance of using good safety practices.
The 12 programs in the series are:
– Orientation to Laboratory Safety
– Safety Showers and Eye Washes in the Laboratory
– Flammables and Explosives in the Laboratory
– The Formaldehyde Standard
– Electrical Safety in the Laboratory
– Laboratory Ergonomics
– Using MSDSs in the Laboratory
– Laboratory Hoods
– Preventing Contamination in the Laboratory
– Safe Handling of Laboratory Glassware
– Planning for Laboratory Emergencies
– Handling Compressed Gas Cylinders
If you require Spanish language or VHS formats, please contact your TPC Account Manager at 800.837.8872.